Still not over it. This past year has been filled with the best. The best of friends, the best memories, the best laughs, the best life lessons, the best home away from home, and so much more
I am constantly being reminded of how BLESSED I am
& this year has just been the icing on the cake
I’ve also learned … & I’ve learned A LOT
& I want to share just a few of the things I’ve learned from this first year of college, lots of growing & lots of responsibility but mostly looots fun
- Living in an all girls dorm far exceeded any expectations I had going in to it. Do it. You’ll meet your best friends, stay up too late and have so many laughs. It’s so worth it, I would do it over in a heart beat if I could. Reid Hall forever
- Say yes, and say yes a lot. You never know what fun you’ll find down the road. My best memories were the unplanned, spontaneous ones.
- RUSHHH. Chi Omega is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I found my people, my mentors, my best friends, my home away from home and now I really understand what it means to be a part of a sisterhood. It’s more than just a sorority, it’s something that I will carry with me forever
- Campus parking will be your worst enemy. period.
- Find yourself a roomie who appreciates good music + late night ice cream runs just as much as you do (shout out to you, Stella Waddell !!!!)
- You’ll find yourself watching Netflix. A lot. like 2 AM every night a lot.
- Prioritize. Naps are great and all but so are good grades (;
- Go out. Have fun. You never know who you’ll meet.
- Be involved. You won’t regret it. You have 4 years and then it’s over
- SOAK IT ALL UPPP, every little moment. Embrace every friend & cherish every memory
Hats off to you Freshmen year, not quite sure how we are going to top this one